Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
want to sell/loan me the 4 lug steelies when your done with them? I need some wheels to roll my car into paint with.

Accord looks awesome, if you need any help, I'm not too too far. hit me up.
Yeah, man. A few bux to help on gas like 10 max. Are you painting it yourself? o and i only have 2/3 wheels i think
Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
LOL man i love your work station
Fine Engineering right there.



Well, for all the I|A members who was pissed that i still haven't put the rear wheels on yet, Be intrigue.

I just sold the old rear 4 Lug knuckles for 200.00(thanx guy) and i will be installing the rear hubs and tires this week!!! No other choice.

Also, i fell to realize that I improperly installed my clutch kit (not fully torqued).
Trans drop #3
So, tonight i'll go to HF to get a torque wrench and torque down all the pressure plate bolts. Hopefully that will solve my engaging issue...


__________________